We at Orthodontistbronx.com are dedicated to providing our patients with quality orthodontic care in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Wolfson and his team can provide you with the service and solutions you are looking for in a full service orthodontist.
Some reasons to visit us are:
Dr. Wolfson and his team at orthodontistbronx.com work together to create a positive experience for our patients and their families.
Our practice at orthodontistbronx.com utilizes the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques available today with both conventional braces and Invisalign, the "Clear" alternative to braces!
At orthodontistbronx.com we offer a warm, friendly and professional-lively atmosphere where questions and conversation are encouraged and smiles come naturally!
Your time is valuable, so we offer convenient office hours to accommodate your busy schedule. We use the most advanced technologies available for fast, effective treatment outcomes. Our team is always available when you have questions or need assistance. We run "on-schedule" so that you can too-orthodontistbronx.com respects your time and appreciates your business!!
The team at Dr. Wolfson’s and orthodontistbronx.com are committed to providing leading-edge treatment in a comfortable, professional setting.
Orthodontics is the study of dentistry that is concerned with the treatment of improper bites, and crooked teeth. Orthodontic treatment can help fix your teeth and set them in the right place.
Orthodontists typically use braces and retainers to set the patient's teeth. After a course of active orthodontic treatment, patients will typically wear retainers, which maintain the teeth in their improved positions while surrounding bone reforms around them.
There are many reasons teeth will crowd as a person ages, whether or not the individual ever experienced orthodontic treatment; thus there is no guarantee that teeth will stay aligned without retention. Adult orthodontic patients are more likely to need lifetime retention.
Dr. Wolfson and orthodontistbronx.com cosmetic dentistry can help you:
Enjoy straighter, healthier teeth without the use of embarrassing braces.
Have a whiter, brighter, straighter, more confident smile.
Restore defective or broken/damaged teeth swiftly and & easily.
In just ONE visit, you can begin to enjoy a renewed confidence with a new, radiant smile!
Replace damaged teeth and restore them to their natural beauty with our advanced dental implant technology.
Experience virtually pain-free dentistry. We use the latest dental technology to assure little or no pain.
Make your visit to the dentist a simple, cost-effective and convenient process!
Enjoy safe, virtually pain-free and effective cosmetic dental treatments in the convenience of our New York City office.
Boost your self-confidence with a healthier, more beautiful and radiant smile.
Traditional dentistry focuses on diagnosing, preventing, and treating oral diseases and hygiene, in contrast, cosmetic dentistry’s focus is on improving your appearance including teeth, mouth and smile. With cosmetic dentistry, you also have many restorative benefits as described below:
1) Dental fillings forged out of porcelain, instead of metals (gold or silver), or mercury, eliminate visible dark spots on your teeth. You can maintain the natural appearance of your teeth and smile with confidence knowing the color of your fillings match your other teeth. You can even have your old fillings replaced with newer, more natural looking fillings to enhance your appearance significantly.
2) Porcelain lamination, a cosmetic process that whitens your teeth, and protects them from getting dark and stained, is a cosmetic procedure we do in our office with great frequency. It makes a huge difference on your teeth’s appearance and ultimately your smile.
3) The cosmetic dentist will use dental implants, teeth whitening and dental veneers to help give you that boost in confidence for most smile makeovers.
4) For full mouth reconstruction, we use advanced restorative treatments that are specially designed to eliminate challenges with bite, bone structure, severe wear and tear of teeth, manage pain and correct other hygiene and appearance related problems.
5) Being self-conscious or feeling embarrassed about how your teeth look is a problem and can affect every area of your life. Research shows that confident, physically attractive people get more jobs, earn more money, have more friends and are presented with more opportunities. Your smile and therefore your teeth are critical to your confidence and appearance. You do not have to live with bad teeth any more, we at orthodontistbronx.com have the solutions. Looking and feeling good doesn’t have to be a road block for you anymore-just smile!
** With technological advancements in the cosmetic dentistry, it is now possible for you to create a more attractive appearance. From simple smile makeovers to a full mouth reconstruction, we at orthodontistbronx.com and Dr. Wolfson’s can help you get back to the confident, self-assured you!
Call us today to schedule an appointment and to get on the road to a better smile and life!
Connect With Us
Morris Park Dental
960 Morris Park Ave.
Bronx, NY 10462